The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 08-19-2007 at 07:12
From: (Inside The Death Star's Command Room)
Joined: March 21st, 2006
Joined: December 12th, 2006
|OMG, this sucks so bad. Damn. Wow you took a picture of a huge burger... well done, not! 1/10 |
Joined: December 15th, 2005
|rockstar should have made an easter egg as a red circle near that thing on the roof and when u step into it, you will eat the giant burger and get maximum fat and full health lol. anyways, this picture is... *end transmission* |
Back home: WHAT? set all power to transmitter dish!
''Zzzzaaaat'': all your base are belong to us...
Joined: July 31st, 2007
|I could have done that easily. 3/10 |
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|Maybe i'm just thick, or maybe it's because I hate (and know nothing about) fast food, but I really don't get this. I'll give it a low rating, because it's just a dull picture. |
From: (Indaiatuba SP)
Joined: July 16th, 2007
|Nossa... que tosco! a minha avů faria melhor! |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|Taking artificial meat to a whole new level in the fast food industry. |
Joined: June 27th, 2007
|This one sucks as much as the other pics of gta sa. |
Joined: November 7th, 2006
|lol i agree #3 10/10 for teh giant burger from burger shot place lol |
Joined: March 1st, 2006
|@#6: what the hell. |
ot: worst pic ever by far.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!