The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 08-21-2007 at 11:27
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|Meh, not a very good pic, and it makes little sense; why have the Ballas decided to park their cars sideways in a petrol station forecourt? |
Joined: December 10th, 2006
|Please stop advertising your mod in the comments section of the potds, your mod will be added when it is added, please stop asking here, this is not the place. The staff on the site do have lives as well, and this is only done as volunteer work - Danny |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|It's fun leading cop cars into that. Being chased by the FBI Ranchers and hoping that you're out of the blast radius of those tanks can build up some adrenaline |
Joined: December 10th, 2006
|is this my last warning |
cuz i dont want to be banned frm this site cuz i love it soooooo much and i started moddin frm this site only so i respect this site 2 much
im srry for doin advertisin cuz there is no other place to advertise them on this site
please don't double post - Flip
There is the forums - http://forums.filefront.com/ where you can show off your mod in the GTA Section of the site? - Danny
Joined: September 15th, 2004
|Maybe you should just stop advertising. Nobody likes advertising. If people want your mod, they'll find it and download it. If they don't, leave them the hell alone. |
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|NOTHING NEW PEOPLE STOP ADDING CRAP PICS TO THIS WEBSITE ...START ADDING NEW PICZ |
Please do not type in Capital Letters its considered shouting and rude, as for your second part, feel free to submit some then - Danny
Joined: June 27th, 2007
|Cool although it would be better if the cars were exploding. |
Joined: March 22nd, 2006
|Well, they are exploding - some milliseconds later. I was just lucky to hit print screen in that particular moment. The caption would make less sence if you didnīt saw the gang cars standing there. |
@ #1: Ever tried to find a parking lot for a dozen cars in the city?
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!