The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 08-31-2007 at 14:42
Joined: August 23rd, 2007
|...how did you get cops into a restraunt? |
Joined: June 10th, 2006
|^^Its cos its a donut shop |
Joined: March 6th, 2007
|Is it just me or is that cop holding his gun wrong? lol |
Joined: April 2nd, 2007
|i have seen this before but because i don't know how to do this i'll give it a 5/10 |
Joined: December 15th, 2005
|u can get in the donut shop!? i didnt know that >_> tho it might be PC only as i first played on the ps2 and couldnt go i nthere and you know what im talking about |
Joined: June 27th, 2007
|It's a well stacked pizza place. Look at the walls. If you keep killing the people in the restaurant the cops will enter, but they react the same way as the other people. |
Joined: June 14th, 2007
|well i hade a · Total Conversions mode and the balls and cops was talking som of them was holding there hands up when aming on thim lol 7/10 |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|Haha, amusing. |
Joined: July 14th, 2007
|wow. The only person that knows what they are talking about is Jorge Eazy. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!