The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 08-25-2007 at 15:13
Joined: August 23rd, 2007
|The hell is this!? Some sort of UFO shaped satalite on CJ's car!? |
Joined: April 12th, 2007
|its a crane |
Joined: June 4th, 2007
|My S.A. crashed upon installing a mod and is not working anymore even after reinstalling it! Can someone help me? |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|Try making another PC user. |
Start--Control Panel--User Account--Create a new Account.
And install the game in the new user.
I had same problems with other games.
PS.The pic looks like it was made by a 10 year old.
Joined: December 15th, 2005
|C.J: damn it! for once i bought this car instead of stealing one! put me down you *censorz* |
Crane guy: y'da boss *lets go of the magnet*
C.J: Ooooohohh craaaaaaaaaaaa--- *Crash*
Joined: June 4th, 2007
|My registry must be corrupt! However thanks for the help ALIEN! |
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|Ok, I know how to get stuck on a crane like that, but how the heck did he get all the way up there? |
Joined: July 31st, 2007
|What is that GrandGFX in the upper-left corner? And also what is that "20"? What does that mean? BTW I rates this 4/10 |
Joined: August 11th, 2006
|That 20 looks like fraps to me. |
Lol, i do this to cops when they get to close to the crane, 8/10
Joined: October 25th, 2006
|20 - FRAPS |
GrandGfx - used to be a website about GTA and graphics
P.S. thx for ratings and comments!
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!