The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 10-02-2007 at 02:09
Joined: March 21st, 2007
|Wow. That looks pretty real. 8/10 |
Joined: February 13th, 2007
|I see the Canadian flag |
Joined: February 19th, 2007
|lol whats with the canadian cop car being in the U.S. is it arresting the ghost or something? |
Joined: September 26th, 2004
|Nice ghost. |
Joined: September 5th, 2007
|I'm sure its just a glitch of the tree, two sided shading... |
Joined: February 10th, 2005
|omg its a ghost |
i must go there alone in the dark
Joined: March 22nd, 2007
|its with photoshop.. but anyway looks cool XD 8/10 |
Joined: December 15th, 2005
|are you sure its photoshopped? maybe it's just a *******? |
Joined: August 24th, 2007
|I See Dead People... |
Joined: December 17th, 2006
|it looks real but then again it doesent |
Joined: March 31st, 2007
|maybe it's cj's mother? |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!