The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 15 | Last comment: 11-15-2007 at 08:04
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|I had a similar idea once , although i was going to use a picture of tigger instead |
Joined: October 24th, 2002
|hehe, yeaj, me too. I was gonna submit ny new kitten. |
Joined: September 5th, 2007
|So Cubby!! |
Joined: April 9th, 2007
|10/10 best POTD ever |
Joined: April 12th, 2007
Joined: December 12th, 2006
|Its so beautiful, just want to give it love forever. Ah, melts your heart |
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|Nooooo!!! You're not supposed to like this... |
Gamers and especially GTA fans are evil humans with no respect/love to anything - at least that's what they say about us
Joined: February 27th, 2007
Joined: June 8th, 2007
|puppy puppy puppy. lol |
Joined: August 18th, 2007
|Lance! Where do we keep the M16? |
Joined: May 29th, 2004
|Thats dog?!? |
Joined: July 24th, 2007
|thats an awesome puppy, haha |
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|To #7, how very true, when that mutt wakes up, i'm gonna shove it through a cat flap. Then it'll be outside in the rain, so I can play video games and do sad geeky stuff without annoying me. Stupid dogs, always annoying me. That's why I have no pets or friends. |
Joined: August 24th, 2007
|Heres One I Poisoned Earlier! |
Joined: September 15th, 2004
|It looks exactly like my puppy did 2 or 3 months ago. |
Edit: Language. I shouldn't need to be editing posts for this people, all you need to do is behave in a civilised manner and follow the rules below. Its not much to ask!
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!