The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 12-07-2007 at 03:02
From: (British Columbia)
Joined: December 21st, 2005
|can someone explain this one? I dont get it |
Joined: August 8th, 2007
|Those are a bunch of vehicles from the airport parked at a hospital. |
Joined: August 8th, 2007
|Sorry if I imposed that you were being lazy or incompetent. The reason for saying I thaught it would be a year is because there are around 350 posts in the que. at one post a day i suspected it'd about one year before it appeard. |
P.S. I personaly appreciate your commitment to this website.
(and no, I am not sucking up, or gay. Thank You)
Joined: September 5th, 2007
|I know what it means! Those Vehicles from the airport, were the drivers, and they get themselves injured and ended in hospital, and many of the airport vehicles were there, which means that many people who work at the airport ended up injured. |
But I guess this wasn't much of a enjoying POTD.
Easy to make 9/10
Doesn't mean much 7/10
Seriously, I had nothing much to say about this picture 6/10
Joined: December 10th, 2006
|HuH!!!!! wtf is goin on.The reason PotD's are gettin worse is cuz some people just raise fingers on others get in mind that the other 3 fingers are indicating u so u are lazy not Danny Post good pics if u can. |
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|I wish i could post some good potds but the only problem is most of them are bad (in the queue), and there are even some that i can't post (because they break the rules) |
# Matteo, when i made the comment about the lazy part i was reffering to Darth_Allurade as he actually said the words . As for the POTD it doesn't work like that though, its generally a picture that is chosen by myself out of the 350+, although with that amout it is easy to miss some out unfortunately
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!