[Register] [782445 Members] [70418 Online; 172 Members, 70246 Guests]  
Grand Theft Auto Files




Picture of the Day  
« Back to Grand Theft Auto Files Homepage
Coming Soon to FileFront!!
This Picture of the Day has been viewed 944 times!
This Picture was added by eze999 and validated by staff member: Danny




Average User Rating: 8.3
Number of Votes: 30
PotD ArchiveAdd your own PotD


User Comments  
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.

Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 12-18-2007 at 06:08

 #1 - 12-17-2007 at 15:12
CallOfDutyKid
From: (Pa)
Joined: September 18th, 2005
Posts: 113
looks ok... love to see it when its done

 #2 - Sweet ! - 12-17-2007 at 15:13
bladerunnercutter
Joined: December 19th, 2005
Posts: 32
The model looks really nice. I'm Looking forward to see how it looks in game !

 #3 - 12-17-2007 at 16:28
sharant2
From: (jalandhar)
Joined: December 10th, 2006
Posts: 59
Yeah it really is cool .Check out more of its wip pics http://gallery.filefront.com/SHARANT2//849448/
http://carbongear.1forum.biz/model-requests-f7/wip-preview-of-pulsar-concept-t13.htm#67

 #4 - 12-17-2007 at 20:17
CTI55
From: (Florida)
Joined: September 20th, 2007
Posts: 28
I don't like bikes but this is a good model 10/10

 #5 - Thank you!!!! - 12-17-2007 at 23:32
eze999
From: (kerala)
Joined: June 4th, 2007
Posts: 158
big grin You guys just made my day! Two Thumbs Up! I'm glad you like it! Now i'll try even harder to bring it out as soon as possible!stick out tongue There is still a lot of work to be done cause we want this mod to be as perfect as possible. Look us up for more updates later on!

 #6 - finally an indian bike - 12-18-2007 at 01:14
swapnil2809
From:
Joined: August 6th, 2007
Posts: 7
love it,but pulsar's headlight isnt like this i thinksmile

 #7 - 12-18-2007 at 06:08
eze999
From: (kerala)
Joined: June 4th, 2007
Posts: 158
That's cause it aint the ordinary pulsar! Its a concept by me! smile Sharant2 wanted me to make it, but i felt it was a bit too plain for the international standards, so i converted to a 350 concept! This pic is only 80% of it, the rest 20% is still on my drawing board!big grin



When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
  1. No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
  2. No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
  3. No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
  4. No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
  5. No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
  6. Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
  7. Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!



  • Register: To get your own Username, click here!
  • Forgot your password? click here!
  • You can use UBB here!
Username:     Password:  
Remember my username and password
Comment Title:
Your comments for this PotD please:


You got served by in 0.0631 seconds using 7 MySQL queries and 10 includes
Copyright © 2014 FileFront, Inc. All rights reserved.
Design by Jos Jongejan aka Pro-Filer & Delta. Use of Grand Theft Auto Files materials is subject to certain Terms & Conditions.
TM & © 2014 Take-Two Interactive Software. All rights reserved. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and related marks are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software