The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 02-02-2008 at 18:08
Joined: June 30th, 2006
|uhhh?? wtf?!? thats just pointless |
Joined: August 16th, 2007
|erm. no... |
The cop car one was better
even with the WOOOOAAAAAHHH as the caption
-1 for hud
-1 for pixelisation
-1 for distance
-1 lack of originalty
-1 for the fact nothing interesting is happening
-1 for the fact that a similar pic was shown not too long ago
-1 for the fact it dusnt look that fast and your yeaaaaahhhhhhh-ing to a car which looks like its parked in mid-air
-2 cos its just.... well not very good
surely there are better potd's?
and nobody say im being harsh!
Joined: March 26th, 2007
|U wish u chould afford a masserarti |
Joined: January 31st, 2007
|Another FLY-CAR Pic again 3/10 for me |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!