The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 02-21-2008 at 12:55
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|Hmm, and it's been modded too. How very interesting.... |
Joined: August 16th, 2007
|how very boring i think you mean.. |
any good ones in the queue ?
Joined: February 20th, 2008
|na mission ko n po yung end of the line ngaun wal na ba akong mission ulit?? |
Joined: August 6th, 2007
|TATA of India is buying Jaguar,so an Indian ghost car,hehe.. |
|Danny (Staff) |
From: (Canterbury, Kent)
Joined: July 11th, 2002
|I guess that no one noticed the legs then, obviously its a car that has just run over someone with out the help of the driver. |
Trust me most of the pictures in the queue are rubbish, even though i know that most people seem to expect pictures with the quality of the mona lisa or something. Since it seems to me that a lot of people just look at the picture and think "oh look Danny has posted another picture, crap 1/10"
Joined: December 7th, 2007
Yea, I see the legs, but in my opion this picture sucks. But I am sure it's hard to select one of the very much more stupid pictures
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|#2, that's exactly what I meant. I was being sarcastic |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!