The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 3 | Last comment: 02-24-2008 at 22:59
From: (Lakewood Washington)
Joined: June 11th, 2007
|wow... excelent photoshop work! I study Media Design, so I know what you did to get the flash effects. I would have recomended a slight yellow tinge to the muzzle flash though. |
I plan to do something pretty cool soon.
Joined: August 17th, 2004
|The airplane is a nice touch. |
Joined: August 16th, 2007
|thanks mj. |
heres another pic i did this month for another potd
the gta pic was done in like a minute i guess. i dont focus as much on these pics as i might do on legacy
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!