The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Grand Theft Auto Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 03-18-2008 at 13:15
Joined: January 11th, 2007
|'Cause it was for your birthday, dur |
Joined: December 12th, 2006
|I don't get it |
Joined: June 18th, 2007
|It's in area 69 or however you call it and there is a map of San Andreas so it like they were plotting on something etc. |
From: (Lakewood Washington)
Joined: June 11th, 2007
|I downloaded a teleporter, and I was able to get into the base without restarting or loading an old save. it was really cool. |
and the reality of it is, that they actually wanted to track criminals. problem is, they sometimes have a hard time tracking me. so what they do is they have patrols roam around until they figure out where I am. and when the patrols get bad enough, they allocate a satelite to the effort. when that happens, they have a way of always knowing exactly where I am in that little country.
rather funny actually, since it's not like you'd ever see a military presence until they're sure they know where I am.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!